Sweet and tasty, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe! The BEST banana bread for breakfast or snack, partnered with a good cup of coffee.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||1 hour 15 minutes|
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter (unsalted)
- 2 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips (sugar-free)
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- Prepare 3 ripe bananas in a large bowl and mashed
- Mix melted butter, sugar, sour cream and egg in a large bowl.
- Add banana and stir until combine
- For dry ingredients, place together flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl
- Combine dry and liquid ingredients. Don’t over-mix.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts and mix
- Pour batter into baking pan
- Topping with chocolate chips and walnuts
- Pre-heat to 250c
- Bake at 170c for 45 min to 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean
- Let it cool down for 10 minutes before removing from baking pan
Enjoy the dish!