This healthy dish is quick and easy to make. Use any type of fish you like. The whole family will surely enjoy the buttery lemon taste and freshness of this recipe.
|Prep Time||3 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- Red snapper fish cut into 3 medium slice
- Herbs and Spices
- Italian seasoning, rosemary
- Onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, salt
- 1 1/2 Lemon Juice & Zest
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 pcs chili, chopped
- 3 tsp fish sauce
- Prepare marinade by mixing all ingredients
- Put marinade into fish and mix well
- Marinate for 15 min.
- Pre heat oven at 250c
- Bake the fish for 30-40 min at 170c
- Serve with chopped chili and lemon toppings
Enjoy the dish!