A great way to use up leftover rice, this quick fried rice cooks up with carrots, eggs, and spam as main ingredient. Indulge to this quick recipe and enjoy your morning with delicious breakfast.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 2 cups left over rice
- 1/2 Spam, chopped into cubes
- 1/2 Carrots, chopped into cubes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 Onion
- 1 Glove Garlic, chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Eggs
- Spring Onions
- Put butter into cooking pan
- Saute garlic, spam and carrots and let it cook for 2 minutes
- Add egg and stir fry until cook
- Add the left over rice
- Put spring onion salt, salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the ingredients well and cook for 5 minutes
- Serve hot with dried fish (Tuyo), fried spam, salted egg (optional), and a cup of coffee to complete your delicious breakfast.
Enjoy the dish!